Sanjay Guru Ji :
Pranam.. This is Naveen and i had a session with you around diwali time frame. You have given me multiple topics to research.
You went through the D-60 chart and asked me to research on Krishna Chaturthi remedy. Please correct me if there are any mistakes.
This is the topic # 1
Procedure for Krishna Chaturdasi Birth remedy (Parashara, Chapter 88)
- Make Lord siva idol in the following way and worship
- Decorated with clean cloth
- Virshabharudam (Where the lord is on Nandi )
- Bala indula sitam ( With the moon )
- Trinetram ( 3 eyed )
- White garland around the neck
- Varapradamabayadam ( With Vara, Abhaya Mudras ) and with two hands
- DO the Pooja in the following way
- DO the avvahana with
- Varuna Mantras
- Kumbam in the South East direction chanting (इमं मे वरुण , तस्वयामि )
- Pusrusha & Sri Suktam and kadrudaya mantra japa (rudrabhishekam )
- After the rudrabhishekam, 9 planets to be worshiped (any specific manta )?.
- This should be followed by havana by using ghee, powder of sesame seeds (lee), urda, sarson and wood pieces of Pipal, Pakar, Palas and Khadir trees.
- 108 or 28 oblations should be done separately for 9 planets ( Thila Homam) for 9 planets with Triambaka manta
- Then bathe the person with the water from the kalasha
- Give offerings to bramhana
Is there anything missing from my research?. Please correct me.
I’m planning on starting this for a year once you approve the remedy procedure.
Most Users Ever Online: 29
Currently Browsing this Page:
Dr. Aditya Agarwal: 7
Krishna Gollapudi: 3
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members:firstname.lastname@example.org, brian caleb, samir kothari, brainbaby, Seva, Rakee, kr01, Sharat_1, kishan, NAVIN BHATIA
Administrators: Sanjay Rath: 84