I am very much worried about my marriage as it is getting late. Second problem is that prospective alliance breaks at the last moment. I am into a second serious relationship right now but again it seems like on the verge of break
Will this relationship convert into marriage and how my married life would be. I hope divorce is not promised in my chart
If any remedy I need to perform to have a happy married life, please advice
My chart is attached below
Delay in marriage is due to several factors in your chart.
- The seventh lord and Karaka Venus is afflicted by nodal axis. This tends to delay marriage very much into the early 40’s. There is hope in the conjunction of Mercury with Venus
- Start Blockage: Venus is blocked by two malefics Sun and Saturn in the preceding signs, but then there are also two benefics Jupiter and Moon. Moon is not of much help being debilitated himself. So the only hope is Jupiter
- Upapada and Arudha are in dvirdvadasa – the one you may want to marry will go away. This is the great sorrow caused by Saturn in the 12th bhava of sayana sukha which is converted into sayana duhkha
The following remedies are suggested to ensure that this time you get some good news
1. Starting on a Thursday do these two mantra every morning, at least 108 times each everyday. This will reove the blocks to Venus.
ॐ ह्रीं श्रीं क्लीं हसौः जगत्प्रसूत्यै नमः
om hrīṁ śrīṁ klīṁ hasauḥ jagatprasūtyai namaḥ
ॐ भूर्भुवस्वः साम्ब सदाशिवाय नमः
om bhūrbhuvasvaḥ sāmba sadāśivāya namaḥ
2. Fast on Saturdays in the daytime (6am to 6pm) and visit a temple of Shiva. Eat your dinner only after seeing a Shiva-Linga being offered light. You can also do this at home, but temple is better as Saturn is in 12H and aspects the 9H.
If you do this sincerely, you will marry in your 34th year (next year), else it maybe delayed further to 37th, 40th or 43rd years.
Most Users Ever Online: 29
Currently Browsing this Page:
Dr. Aditya Agarwal: 7
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members:Amit, NaganUS, Ramesh B R, Shreekrishna, vredmore, samadhi108, NAGESWARA RAO, ranjansanyal, Abha, amriksingh
Administrators: Sanjay Rath: 84