MKS Research | My Horoscope | Forum
3mks.jhdRespected Mr. Rath,
I have been very intrigued with your work on Maran Karak Sthans for the planets and have spent considerable time in analyzing numerous charts with planets in mks and their effects. Recently I came across a horoscope with 3 planets in MKS Jupiter, Sun and Moon. I am having trouble in determining the results of these planets and identifying any possible remedies. I will greatly appreciate if you could please take a look at this chart and share your wisdom.
Could not upload the jhora file. Birth details are:
June 14, 1968
75 E 50' 00", 30 N 14' 00" (Sangrur, India)
Dipity, I am not sure what you have understood from the meaning of Marana Karaka Sthana of planets. Let me give some examples to show that they can be found in the charts of some very illustrious people.
1. George Bush Jr. has three planets in MKS Jupiter in 3H, Sun in 12H and Saturn in Lagna. Each of these marana sthana has a completely different meaning and these can become blessings when one learns how to deal with them.
2. Indira Gandhi and Bill Clinton also had MKS Saturn in Cancer Lagna
A dictum says that Saturn in Cancer or Jupiter in Pisces in the throne can be a very big Rajayoga. Throne is normally interpreted as Lagna or 10H. We fine this applicable in all three charts named above and the MKS position does indicate some suffering pertaining to relationships or spouse. We have evidence of Indira Gandhi suffering in her marriage and Clinton too has suffered due to excesses.
No information about G.W.Bush. I am inclined to believe that the other dictum "Venus associating with the lord of 7th bhava brings a good blessing through a loving spouse" may apply since Venus is in Lagna.
Dipity, In your chart the MKS Jupiter is generating a Rajayoga - the highest Dharma-Karmadhipati Rajayoga. So should I consider Jupiter in 3H as
- MKS placement damaging the 7H and 10H which are ruled by Jupiter or
- Dharma-Karmadhipati Rajayoga which shows great achievements in life and good spiritual growth, very meaningful life [Jup as 10L aspects 9H + Sat as 9L is in 10H]
- Shiva Bhakti and great broadmindedness, good spiritual path caused by Kama-Dharsesha Yoga [Jup as 7L aspects 9H and Sat as 9L aspects 7H]
- Saubhagya Yoga caused by natural benefic Jupiter in 3H showing one having (a) good fortune after Guru-Upadesha [Life Path] (b) Sincerity in relationships [when Jup in +ve, 7L drsti 7H] and (c) success in every undertaking if the native eats a sweet before starting for the work
You can see the dilemma of the MKS Jupiter. Its all about boundaries and obedience, faithfulness and sincerity to the path shown by the Guru. BTW Guru can be any teacher - the knowledge we seek shows the path.
Thank you so much for your response. Very informational. Only you can provide so much knowledge in such short time.
What I learned form your response is that I need to analyze the placement of a planet in its entirety including the yogs, aspects, conjunctions etc. that it participates in rather than focusing on one isolated factor. It was nice to know that in this char the placement of Jupiter is benefic in multiple ways (couple of yogs which I had not even heard of before) and the its mks position can be managed by remedies suggested by you. However, in spite of my best efforts I have not been able to find any positive side to the moon's placement or a remedy to balance its malefic effects. I will greatly appreciate if you could shed light on that as well.
Greatly appreciate your time and help,
Most Users Ever Online: 29
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members:PIRANWAR55, Briancoott, omsharma7568, ddsgfdsgfdg, dcscad, babaji, indianaletta, Samuelencot, DanielNuM, situku
Administrators: Sanjay Rath: 85