I need your great help towards my Elder Son Aayush Bhardwaj Sharma and He is doing Engineering Mechanical from India. His College near to Madras, South India.
He is good in Study but he is getting less Marks during Degree Course and He always get stomach upset.
Please help me to provide Astrological Remedy to for successful Engineering and for his good health.
I am Praying for my son to do well in his life and education
1. 108 Times (One Mala) Maa Sarswati Mantra (
2. 108 Times (One Mala) Gayatri Mantra
3. 108 Times (One Mala) Moon Gayatrim Mantra
4. 108 TImes (One Mala) Om Gang Ganpatya Namah
5 5 Times for 12th Name of Ganesha in Evening and Morning
6. 9 Times Shiva Sotram (Nagendra haraya )
7. 9 times Vishun 100 Names
8. Every Month i am donating 5 kg wheat in temple for my son
Pleas shower your blessing with your knowledge, I will highly obliged by you. any specific mantra or Rudrakasha or stone for my son.
Anand KUmar Sharma
Dear Anand Kumar Ji
Don’t worry so much as your son has the constant protection of Lord Shiva. He must learn to do the Shiva Panchakshari mantra everyday. ॐ नमः शिवाय (om namaḥ śivāya) as that promises him great success, fame and a very good long life.You must tell Ayush to do this mantra 10 mala on Mondays and 3 mala on other days. Then the great Gaja-Kesari promise in his chart will fructify. From the age of 22 (2017), he will start rising rapidly and will have every kind of rajayoga.
His health issues are largely due to a complete diet change in addition to the Mercury antardasha from Nov 2013 to Feb 2016. This antardasha is bad, no doubt, and for his good health, peace of mind and good studies, any of the following can be done
1. Ayush can do a mantra for Shri Krishna Astakshari Mantra: ॐ श्रीं क्लीं कृष्णाय नमः (om śrīṁ klīṁ kṛṣṇāya namaḥ) Budha is in the astama bhava and astakshari will ensure good results
2. Father can do Mrityunjaya Havan with sodasa upachara puja of Lord Shiva with the offering of 108 bilva leaves for the good health of Ayush. Sankalpa must be for Ayush. This has to e done on a Wednesday
None of the mantras you are doing has anything to do with his problem
Brother thanks I will do for my son and advice him also and sure your blessing shower him and make him success in life . I appreciate u have spare your precious time for my son.
Also I appreciate you ,due to your help my anger is under control and work environment is pleasent i will meet during my INDIA visit kr
Anand Kumar Sharma
Most Users Ever Online: 29
Currently Browsing this Page:
Dr. Aditya Agarwal: 7
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members:rabbiya_1, rabbiya, BABAN, email@example.com, Aakash, YVB, lokeshthomre, Jyotsna, subhash, sphilar
Administrators: Sanjay Rath: 84