1. For fixed lagna, 9th Lord will become both Bhaga and Badakasthana lord.
For example, for scorpio lagna Moon is the 9th lord (Bhaga) and Badakasthana lord also, Here can be take Moon as good planet or bad planet for scorpio lagna?
Generally, Gem stones are advised for LL or 9th Lord. For fixed lagna, Can we wear 9th Lord stone since it’s considered as Badakasthana lord also.
2. In case of parivartana (exchange of signs), Can both planets involved in exchange considered as it’s in own sign or not? Can Devata taken as as per the planets in own sign ?
For example, Mars in Aquarius and Rahu in Scorpio, Can the Devata for Rahu as Lord Shiva and for Mars Devata is Surya. OR still Deity can be considered as Mars in Aquarius and Rahu in Scorpio and the exchange can’t be considered for this. (For Mars – Rudra / Skanda and Rahu – Sarpa / Durga).
3. If the planet is in neecha can be considered as in normal (Friendly) status if the planet attains neecha bhanga?
4. The curses has various forms. How can we find it out these
What is the specific form of it based on nature of the planets afflicting the cursed planets by aspects, conjunction and combustion, position of the cursed planets and Shadbala of it, Badaka in the D1, D9 and D60 charts?
5. Can the Sarpa shanthi pooja or any other remedial measures done on Janma Nakshatra day or not?
6. In exchange of planets / signs, Which planet has to be looked upon for both results and remedies whether will it be the planet which is giving the result?
For example, Mars in Aquarius and Rahu in Scorpio, In Mars dasha Rahu will the result hence the remedy will be for Mars or Rahu?
7. If the special conditional dasha is applicable in a chart, then the remedy can be based on the conditional dasha only OR will it be always only form VD from Moon?
Dear Venkatesh…a brief reply.
1. Badhaka is that which is an obstruction to the undertstanding of the lagna – the dhi fails. Badhakesha can also be favourable. Yogas cause good and bad. Gemstones cannot be just recommended for Lagnesha or 9th Lord blindly.
2. They are as if in their own signs, but actually lack rashi (sthana) bala. Mars and Moon exchanging for Scorpio and Cancer causes them to become debilitated. All parivartana are not good. Dainya and dur-parivartana exist
3. Neecha bhanga is a king of rajayoga. It is not uccha (exalted)
4. Need to do a lesson on this topic
5. Sarpa Puja are done best on Aslesha, Mula and Uttarabhadra days
6. Why don’t you join PJC? Thats the place to learn everything systematically.
7. Many dasha work simultaneoudly
Q2. How is this possible? Mars and Moon exchanging for Scorpio and Cancer causes them to become debilitated. Though Mars is in Cancer and Moon is in Scorpio because of exchange we need to look into sign also. Hence Mars in its own sign and Moon is in its own sign. Is it correct or not?
Q5. Can we consider doing sarpa pooja on Rahus Nakshatra also such as Ardra,Swati and Shatabhishak also ? Apart from these some of them are saying Janma Nakshatra can be considered for remedial activities and otheres are saying it should NOT be on Janma Nakshatra.
Q7. Though many dashas work simultaneously, which one should be taken for remedies. Is it only VD from Moon (Dasha – AD) ?
Most Users Ever Online: 29
Currently Browsing this Page:
Dr. Aditya Agarwal: 7
Lakshmi Narasimhan: 3
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members:nita1811, Roopa, priti, Raj, KAPIL KAPOOR, Karmakavi, EvanWatson, email@example.com, Raghu, pankaj.mohan
Administrators: Sanjay Rath: 84