Queries - II | Support | Forum
June 20, 2016
1. In which conditions dual lordship can be considered? since once you had mentioned "if Ketu did not rule Scorpio, then Kalachakra and kalachakra dasa would be defunct".
- Is the dual lordship only for calculating dasas like Narayana dasha,Kalachakra dasha etc OR
- Can dual lordship being considered for determining Lagna lord (Scorpio and Aquarias)
- Can dual lordship being used for parivartana and other sambandhas (you already wrote few examples)
- Can dual lordship being used for finding conditional dasas such as D72 dashas since which is used by the placement of lordhip (once you said in Atri class for special conditional dashas only Grahas has to be taken into account Not Nodes)
2. Can the gem stone of lord of janma tara be worn without looking into chart or without looking into the placement / lordship of the lord of janma tara
3. Why is yogakaraka planet deblitated in D10 is always good and why is deblitated planet in D60 always gives big challenges?
4. What is called as Utpanna, is it the placement of Moon in 3rd,6th and 11th?
5. In the Atri class you had mentioned always do the remedy of Panchanga first and if any Panchanga planet conjoins Jupiter / Venus then it's not a dosha and it will be good one.
In some school of astrology is saying even malefics like Rahu is conjoined Jupiter, Rahu lose its malefic effect. Is it correct since it may be like Guru-chandala yoga or the affliction on Jupiter or the curse on Jupiter if two or more malefic aspects.
Attend the SFO Workshop http://srath.com/learn/events/.....rence-2017
Most Users Ever Online: 29
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members:PIRANWAR55, Briancoott, omsharma7568, ddsgfdsgfdg, dcscad, babaji, indianaletta, Samuelencot, DanielNuM, situku
Administrators: Sanjay Rath: 85