Queries III | Support | Forum
June 20, 2016
1.What is the differnce between worship on Janma tara and Abhishka nakshatra (crowning).Since generally in South India birth day celebration can be on janma tara (off course in some part of North India like in Orissa they are celebrating birth day on Janma tithi) but you had mentioned worship Lord Shiva on Abhishek nakshatra can be beneficial.
2. Is the parivartana work only in Maha dasha or can it be considered in AD,PD level etc also
3. For birth time rectification, Can this is correct for human birth?
- PP is to be in kendra or trines to D9 Moon
- Kunda should be in kendra to lagna or lagna lord in D1
- For caesarean births, Mars should aspect D9 Lagna and also Mars should be associated with 5th house from D9 Lagna either by lordship or conjunction
- Is there any link for Ketu in caesarean births
- For foreceps Rahu / Ketu should associate with D9 lagna by either lordship or conjunction
4. In Upagraha calculation, the condition for Mandi rises is in Middle of Saturn's portion and Gulika should be in the end of Saturn's portion OR will it be the the default option as in Jhora.
5. There are two different ways of calculating the arudhas, in that one arudha can be worked for certain period and the other one will start after some time.
How to find out exact period of changing one arudha to another?
6. Utpanna for the Moon in 3rd, 6th and 11th house and Adhanna VD is for the Moon in 8th and 12th house, Is there any condition for VD based on Kshema stars?
Most Users Ever Online: 29
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members:PIRANWAR55, Briancoott, omsharma7568, ddsgfdsgfdg, dcscad, babaji, indianaletta, Samuelencot, DanielNuM, situku
Administrators: Sanjay Rath: 85