Standard India ₹ 10,000
Vedic Reading with Pt. Sanjay Rath. Telephone or Personal meeting. Digital recordings emailed same day.
For Appointment Contact: Appointment@SRath.com
Bank Transfer or Deposit
Account Holder: Sanjay Rath
Account No: 00261000228609
HDFC Bank Ltd
BRANCH: NEW DELHI – ORN MARKET
ADDRESS: 13-B Pusa Road, Bazar Marg,Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi 110 060
IFSC CODE: HDFC0000026
Phone Numbers for Vedic Reading only
Phone Numbers to call for Vedic Reading:
Europe: +44-020-7617-7373 (UK)
Please do not call without prior appointment
Appointment: +91-9810449850 email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
No files found.
Standard Reading Info
The standard reading is what everyone opts for and includes birth chart analysis or initial consultation. Overview of the birth chart with a focus on the major themes and events of life with the objective of harmonizing or optimizing the goals with the available resources. Provides insight into karmic patterns and advises on remedial measures to mitigate negative influences. Ideally you should choose to focus on any one (or few) major area(s) of life to make the reading very meaningful. Here are some topics
- Health, Diet & Nutrition
- Wealth management
- Personal Image, Style & Creativity,
- Education and learning
- Children, adoption, relationships
- Legal Issues etc or any other specific area
- Relationships, Marriage including all kinds of relationships including family, spouse, etc.
- Disease & Recovery
- Parents, elders
- Career development, financial goals
- Past Karma reflecting on this life and strange experiences
- Spiritual path or direction
This standard reading is also for
- Follow up consultations
- Annual Horoscopy based on Tithi Praveśa Chakra to check upcoming themes and events for the current year. This is ideally done preceding the birthday each year. This reading is sometimes given as a gift for people’s birthday. This reading is normally done if the birth chart reading has been already done or accurate birth time is available.
…anything else that you can think of or that bothers you.