1. Jaimini Maharishi’s Upadesa Sutra, (1997) A translation of the original Sanskrit work of Maharishi Jaimini. This text decodes the teachings hidden within the numerical correspondence of each Sanskrit letter relative to the meaning of the verse.
2. Crux of Vedic Astrology: Timing of Events, (1998) Detailed information on the various houses in Vedic astrology and an introduction to the use of Divisional charts, Narayana Dasa, Shula Dasa and other Jyotish tools. An important text to understand Sanjay Rath’s style of horoscope interpretation.
4. Vedic Remedies in Astrology(2000) This book explains various principles of remedial measures in Hindu astrology. The astrological relationship between deities, mantras, yantras, gemstones and many other tools are explained. Well know for the large section on mantras as well as many case studies.
3. Narayana Dasa, (2001) This book is a definitive explication of Narayana dasa which is a Vedic timing technique utilizing the signs of the zodiac.
5. Varga Cakra, (2002) This book is a collected work of various students of Sanjay Rath presented at the Vyankatesha Sharma Varga workshop in 2002. Each chapter focuses on a different divisional chart with multiple case studies.
6. Vimsottari and Udu Dasa’s, (2002) This book explains the multitude of conditional naksatra dasas mentioned in Brhat Parasara Hora Sastra.
7. Collected Papers in Vedic Astrology, (2006) Sanjay Rath traveled extensively between 2002 and 2006 teaching workshops through the Sri Jagannath Center. This book is a collection of revised and expanded workshop presentations given during that time period. Topics included: badhaka, ghataka chakra, hora lagna, sarvatobadra chakra, kalpadruma yoga, pancha mahapurusha yoga, naksatra techniques, nadiamsa, manduka dasa, rudramsa, longevity and dream interpretation.
8. Brihat Nakshatra, (2008)